Blackpool Football Club is an iconic and unique conference and events venue, centrally located straight off the M55 and with direct transport links to Blackpool Town Centre. With 17 different spaces to utilise, you can embrace the feeling of being within an legendary stadium to elevate your next meeting or event.
- The Mattews Suite – Recently refurbished, the main sponsors lounge is a bright, modern, and clean space that boasts a dramatic backdrop with a pitch view can hold up to 600 delegates. From corporate meetings through to award ceremonies this is an ideal space to deliver the wow factor.
- The Moretti Lounge – Located in the Northwest of the Stadium, The Moretti lounge is a new modern space to our portfolio that can hold a capacity of 200 guests and can be utilised for both conference breakout space, or private celebrations.
- The Heineken Lounge – With a capacity of up to 200, the Heineken Lounge is a versatile space with views that overlook the pitch, situated in the South stand of the stadium and is accessible through the Blackpool FC Hotel.
- The 1953 Lounge – Perfect for parties up to 100, the 1953 suite brings it own charm and is ideal for any occasion, as you can really make the space your own with its versatile layout.
- The Playoff Legends Lounge – The newly opened Play-Off Lounge provides the traditional boardroom experience which can be used as intimate banqueting setting or for hosting meetings up to 40 delegates.
- Executive Boxes – All 12 of our executive boxes each hold up to 12 delegates with a boardroom setup making them the ideal meeting room or breakout rooms for conferences.
Sports Stadium Venue, easily accessible from the M55, attached to the Blackpool FC Hotel, onsite parking and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Blackpool Football Club, Bloomfield Road, Seasiders Way, Blackpool, FY1 6JJ